- 1 What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 Allure and GT Line?
- 2 What is the difference between Peugeot 3008 GT Line and GT Line premium?
- 3 What is Peugeot GT line?
- 4 Which is the best 3008 model?
- 5 Is the Peugeot 3008 a reliable car?
- 6 Does Peugeot 3008 GT Line have heated seats?
- 7 What is the difference between Peugeot GT Line and GT?
- 8 Does Peugeot 3008 GT Line have park assist?
- 9 What are the different Peugeot 3008 models?
- 10 What is the best Peugeot car to buy?
- 11 Are Peugeot cars good?
- 12 Is Peugeot a luxury car?
- 13 What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 and 5008?
- 14 How much does it cost to service a Peugeot 3008?
- 15 What year did the Peugeot 3008 change shape?
What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 Allure and GT Line?
Unlike the Active, the Allure comes with an optional Advanced Safety Pack, which includes emergency braking, active cruise control, and lane keeping assist for $1500. The GT – Line and GT have a sportier trim, LED headlights and fog lights, and the Advanced Safety Pack as standard.
What is the difference between Peugeot 3008 GT Line and GT Line premium?
Peugeot’s 3008 SUV and all-new 5008 SUV are now available in a new GT Line Premium trim, priced from £28,590. Combining the features of GT Line and GT, the new trim adds keyless entry and go, a foot operated electronic tailgate, massage function for the driver’s seat, front seat heating and a panoramic glass roof.
What is Peugeot GT line?
Flaunting the most luxurious touches found on the ‘ GT ‘, the enhanced ‘ GT Line Premium’ specification offers a tranche of advanced technology features, including Peugeot Open and Go, its keyless entry and push button start functionality, and its foot-operated smart electric tailgate.
Which is the best 3008 model?
If you’re after a small SUV or crossover, the 3008 should definitely be one to consider. The Peugeot 3008 is arguably one of the most stylish SUVs on sale, so it’s good news that it backs up its smart looks with a practical five-seat cabin, good build quality, strong engines and a decent driving experience.
Is the Peugeot 3008 a reliable car?
Peugeot 3008 reliability The 3008 came a mightily impressive second place out of 75 cars in the 2020 Driver Power customer satisfaction survey, scoring highly in every category including reliability.
Does Peugeot 3008 GT Line have heated seats?
This can be upgraded once more to GT Premium for the ultimate 3008 spec, bringing 19-inch wheels, a powered tailgate, enhanced stereo, 360-degree powertrain and heated seats.
What is the difference between Peugeot GT Line and GT?
In addition to the standard base features, the GT Line has full LED headlights and foglights. The GT Line variant also has 19-inch alloy wheels providing a little bit of a beefier look, that fill out the wheel wells nicely.
Does Peugeot 3008 GT Line have park assist?
The Peugeot 3008 is one of our favourite cars on sale and that extends to its automatic parking system, which comes fitted with the the optional Visio Park 2 accessory pack, costing £450 for Allure, GT Line and GT trim levels.
What are the different Peugeot 3008 models?
- 1.2 PureTech Active Premium 5dr.
- 1.2 PureTech Allure 5dr.
- 1.5 BlueHDi Active Premium 5dr.
- 1.2 PureTech Allure Premium 5dr.
- 1.2 PureTech Allure 5dr EAT8.
- 1.5 BlueHDi Allure 5dr.
- 1.2 PureTech Allure Premium 5dr EAT8.
- 1.2 PureTech GT 5dr.
What is the best Peugeot car to buy?
- Peugeot 3008. This 3008 is completely on trend, since it has now morphed into a handsome SUV.
- Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport. The normal ‘cooking’ version of the 208 GTi isn’t a bad car, but the Peugeot Sport version is so much better.
- Peugeot RCZ R.
- Peugeot 208.
- Peugeot 308 SW.
- Peugeot 5008.
- Peugeot 3008.
- Peugeot 108.
Are Peugeot cars good?
While Peugeot models have some issues, overall their cars and the brand as a whole are very dependable. Their reliability indexes for their most popular cars are low, though their repair costs can be quite expensive. However, they are still not as expensive as some of their rivals.
Is Peugeot a luxury car?
Priced from £34,165, it costs a bit more than the range-topping versions of the 3008 and 5008 crossovers, and notably more than the 508 sedan, which Peugeot describes as a luxury car.
What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 and 5008?
The main difference between the 3008 and 5008 is in their capacities. A pair of extra seats in the boot of the 5008 makes it a deceptively spacious 7-seater, although tall passengers might be cramped in the back seats. As a medium SUV, the 3008’s 591 litres of boot capacity is impressive.
How much does it cost to service a Peugeot 3008?
Every 3008 requires servicing every 12 months or 10,000 miles, and (at the time of writing) cost £199 for the first year, and £269 for the second. A minor and major service thereafter costs £199 and £329, respectively.
What year did the Peugeot 3008 change shape?
To keep it fresh, the 3008 was treated to a facelift at the very end of 2013, with tweaks to the exterior styling to bring it into line with the rest of the Peugeot range. It also received a few minor changes inside to make it feel more expensive.