- 1 What is a Peugeot 3008 crossover?
- 2 What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 Allure and GT Line?
- 3 Is Peugeot 3008 a SUV?
- 4 What is the best rated SUV crossover?
- 5 Which is the best Peugeot 3008 to buy?
- 6 Is the new Peugeot 3008 reliable?
- 7 Does the Peugeot 3008 have park assist?
- 8 Does Peugeot 3008 have heated seats?
- 9 What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 and 5008?
- 10 Is Peugeot 3008 the best SUV?
- 11 What are the best SUVs to buy in 2019?
- 12 Do Peugeot 3008 hold their value?
- 13 What SUV has the least amount of problems?
- 14 What is the best small SUV to buy 2020?
- 15 What is the best small crossover SUV to buy?
What is a Peugeot 3008 crossover?
The Peugeot 3008 is a compact crossover SUV unveiled by French automaker Peugeot in May 2008, and presented for the first time to the public in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It was launched in April 2009, replacing the 4007 and 4008.
What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 Allure and GT Line?
Unlike the Active, the Allure comes with an optional Advanced Safety Pack, which includes emergency braking, active cruise control, and lane keeping assist for $1500. The GT – Line and GT have a sportier trim, LED headlights and fog lights, and the Advanced Safety Pack as standard.
Is Peugeot 3008 a SUV?
New PEUGEOT 3008: the elegant SUV with the latest techology. The new PEUGEOT 3008 is available in a choice of PLUG-IN HYBRID, PETROL and DIESEL engines.
What is the best rated SUV crossover?
Best Crossover SUVs for 2021
- 2021 Mazda CX-5.
- 2021 Honda CR-V.
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- 2021 Kia Sorento.
- 2021 Mazda CX-30.
- 2021 Honda Pilot.
- 2021 Hyundai Kona.
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade.
Which is the best Peugeot 3008 to buy?
Best Peugeot 3008 for The 1.5-litre diesel 3008 with an automatic gearbox comfortably takes the honours as the most economical offering in the 3008 line-up, though if you can’t bear to plump for a diesel, the 1.2-litre PureTech petrol also delivers decent fuel economy.
Is the new Peugeot 3008 reliable?
Peugeot 3008 reliability The 3008 came a mightily impressive second place out of 75 cars in the 2020 Driver Power customer satisfaction survey, scoring highly in every category including reliability.
Does the Peugeot 3008 have park assist?
The Peugeot 3008 is one of our favourite cars on sale and that extends to its automatic parking system, which comes fitted with the the optional Visio Park 2 accessory pack, costing £450 for Allure, GT Line and GT trim levels.
Does Peugeot 3008 have heated seats?
This can be upgraded once more to GT Premium for the ultimate 3008 spec, bringing 19-inch wheels, a powered tailgate, enhanced stereo, 360-degree powertrain and heated seats.
What’s the difference between Peugeot 3008 and 5008?
The main difference between the 3008 and 5008 is in their capacities. A pair of extra seats in the boot of the 5008 makes it a deceptively spacious 7-seater, although tall passengers might be cramped in the back seats. As a medium SUV, the 3008’s 591 litres of boot capacity is impressive.
Is Peugeot 3008 the best SUV?
The Peugeot 3008 is arguably one of the most stylish SUVs on sale, so it’s good news that it backs up its smart looks with a practical five-seat cabin, good build quality, strong engines and a decent driving experience.
What are the best SUVs to buy in 2019?
10 of the Best SUVs to Buy in 2019
- 2019 Ford Explorer.
- 2019 Honda CR-V.
- 2019 Hyundai Kona.
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL.
- 2019 Mazda CX-5.
- 2019 Subaru Outback.
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner.
- 2019 Volkswagen Atlas. The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is the first three-row crossover vehicle to wear the VW brand.
Do Peugeot 3008 hold their value?
Peugeot 3008 55.2% On average it’s predicted to retain 55.2 per cent of an average range price of £24,483. And thanks to these lower prices, a loss of around £11,000 is one of the most palatable in this list.
What SUV has the least amount of problems?
- Kia Soul. Kia’s engineering, along with its research and development and manufacturing, has come a long way since its inception.
- Toyota C-HR. As with Toyota’s other offerings, the company’s history of quality and reliability follows the diminutive C-HR.
- Buick Encore.
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport.
- Nissan Rogue Sport.
What is the best small SUV to buy 2020?
- HYUNDAI KONA. Score 6.5/10.
- SUZUKI VITARA. Score 7/10.
- NISSAN QASHQAI. Score 7/10.
- HYUNDAI VENUE. Score 7.5/10.
- HONDA HR-V. Score 7.5/10.
- MAZDA CX-3. Score 7.5/10.
- KIA SELTOS. Score 8.5/10.
- TOYOTA C-HR. Score 8.5/10.
What is the best small crossover SUV to buy?
The Best Compact Crossover SUVs to Buy in 2020
- 2021 Kia Sportage.
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler.
- 2021 Ford Escape.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4.
- 2021 Nissan Rogue.
- 2021 Subaru Forester.
- 2021 Mazda CX-5.
- 2021 Honda CR-V.